Monday, September 1, 2008

Wedding Pictures

Okay, so I know some of you are probably completely sick of all the wedding pictures I've been showing you all, but a good chunk of our families haven't had a chance to see them. Here are some of our favorites from the day:


A daddies girl through and through


Us and our beautiful wedding party on the boat where our reception was held

The handsome men!

My best friend. I want to be just like her when I grow up



It wouldn't be me if I didn't have Coke at the wedding!

There is no better way to start off a marriage than with a prayer

My favorite picture from the whole day - thanks Uncle Dave!

Seeing Dan for the first time that day

In front of the church

2 comments:

Anonymous September 2, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Hi Dan and Brit,
Thanks for leaving Jack the note - he had a great first day of school. So glad to see you have a blog - I will definitely check back often. Love the wedding pictures! Hope all is going well and Dan is enjoying his new job. Take care!
AB

the misses of the blisses September 4, 2008 at 3:36 AM  

Your wedding was sooo much fun! I still like looking at your wedding pictures! :) I actually looked at your wedding album on facebook yesterday :) So much fun!!