Monday, October 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We have been living in Oakdale long enough that I figured I should put up some pictures of our place! It finally feels like we are settled and that this is home. I also put out our fall decorations today. Give us a call if you ever want to see our place in person!

Our Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Guest Bath

Second Bedroom/Office/Craft Room

The view from our deck - I went out there this morning and found this beautiful tree. I love these fall gifts from God!

Living Room with our deck off the back

Dining Room

Kitchen view from the Living Room

Kitchen
More Kitchen - I don't know what I would do if it was smaller. I love having a big kitchen!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

I love your new home! I'll bet you've created quite a few masterpieces already in that kitchen!