Friday, October 31, 2008

Christmas Crafts Part I

I have been working hard over the past few months to get Dan and my Christmas stockings done. I found these really great felt kits that are kind of like "sew by number" kits. I finally finished them this week and I am so excited with how they turned out! I love them so much that my darling husband also allowed me to order an advent calendar from the same company, so I'm looking forward to working on that soon. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it by Christmas. I'll let you know how it goes!

Dan's Stocking
My stocking

On a side note, I think I have decided to go back to the U of MN. I meet with them on Monday to go over the logistics of classes I have let and what transfers back and such, but I think it will be the best move for me. I don't think anyone reads this, but if you do and you get a chance to send up a prayer about it for me, that would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

the misses of the blisses October 31, 2008 at 2:21 AM  

Those are awesome stockings!! Very cool!

kristing November 4, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

Hey look! I'm reading your blog! And I am just noticing now that there are all these wedding pictures and none of me :( I'm just kidding I'll live. And you did a mighty fine job on those stockings! They are WAY COOL!

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

I will send you prayers and positive vibes Britt!

~Colleen