Monday, December 1, 2008

Meet Lola!

We bought a car this weekend! When we got married, it was a goal of ours to have a car by Thanksgiving and we bought our new car on Saturday - not bad! Here are some pictures of our new baby:



She's a 2009 Toyota Corolla in the most beautiful red color I've ever seen. Dan says it looks like the color of a Coke can, so maybe that has something to do with it :)
My mom, sister and I even came up with a song for her as we were thinking of names. It's to the tune of "Coco Cabana"
Her name is Lola
She's a Corolla
She's the color of a can of Coca-Cola
I think it's pretty cute. We are so excited and feel really blessed to have been able to get this car. We plan on enjoying it for a long, LONG time!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Hey Guys,
Congrats on the new car - looks nice! I can still remember how excited John and I were when we bought our first car together (think green Pontiac Grand Am) However I feel terrible that I can't remember her name. Lola is a good choice! Have fun!
Annie

the misses of the blisses December 13, 2008 at 4:01 AM  

Very cool! I just got updated on your blog! Love the new car! We have yet to buy a new car. That will be our first purchase when we move back to the states. I already have it picked out :) You totally like the color because it DOES look like coke! :)