Thursday, May 7, 2009

What happened to all my play rooms?

Hi everyone, it's me - Willow! I've been happily living with my mom and dad for almost three months now. Today someone brought a whole bunch of stuff into our house and I'm not sure what to think. I mean, where am I supposed to play?! Take a look at all the stuff now taking up my play rooms and tell me what you think.

This is my livingroom. I love playing with tennis ball with dad in here - it bounces off the floor and is really fun to try and catch! Now that this big brown thing is in our way, I'm not sure if mom and dad will still let me bounce my ball in here. This things only saving grace is that I can now look out the window and bark at my best friend Bella who lives nextdoor. 


As you can see, I'm pretty upset with what they did to my basement. Up until today, we would go down there every night and play puppy in the middle. Now all dad wants to do is lay back in the leather recliner and nap. Someone better help me find a new place to play!


Here's my bed. You can't see it, but now there is an annoying piece of wood at the foot of the bed that makes it hard to jump on and off. Mom took a good gash out of her leg tonight when she walked past it, so I'll have to keep my eye on it... I don't want it hurting anyone else! I've also discovered that those lamp table things are great for helping me look out the window - now no matter where I am I'll be able to see who's here and if Bella is out to play!


Can you find me in this one? I'm being a great hider. Probably because I am getting so good at playing hide and seek with dad. We love playing games together - he is such a great dad! These two monsterous things don't make much sense to me, but they do smell pretty good. Mom says the drawers are lined with cedar, but all that matters to me is that they smell like trees and sticks - I LOVE sticks!

So, do you see why I'm upset? Good thing there is nice weather outside and we have a big yard because a Willow needs her room to play! Well, I'm off to bed before mom and dad catch me at the computer. Goodnight everyone!

1 comments:

Tina May 7, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

A new house with new furniture is always a good things...looks good!