Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet the Two New Men in my Life!

God sure is funny sometimes, isn't he?! I've been job hunting (like much of the rest of the world) and on Monday night of last week I signed up on a nanny service thing to see if anything came of it. The next afternoon, I got an eamil from a family looking for a nanny. I called them and they asked me to come over that night (Tuesday) and interview with them. I did, and had a great time. About an hour after I got home, they called and offered me the job! I started on Friday and am having a great time. I am taking care of twin boys who are just about 5 months old. They are a whole lot of work, but they are so sweet and full of smiles! Here are some pictures of my little ones:

Here's Aidan. He makes the funniest faces! He seemed pretty enamored with my camera :) He is a really sweet baby who likes to sit and talk to you all day long. He is also full of giggles and loves to be held so he can stand on his feet and practice jumping.
He was all snuggled up taking a nap today. So cute!
Here's Mr. Patrick. He's the more serious boy and has the craziest hair! It's hard to see, but his hair is almost three inches long in the back. He looks like a cross between a mad scientist and a rock star with his hair! I had given him a bath this morning, so it's pretty tame in this picture. He makes you work for a smile, but when you get one out of his his whole face lights up. He loves to be held and will definitely tell you if he doesn't like something!
All snuggled up and snoozing
I am so excited to spend my days with these boys! I'm sure there will be many more adorable pictures to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Cute little Boys! Hope your enjoying your new job...congrats!!