Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to the world, Bella!



Isabella Mae was born last week to two of my favorite people. Dan and I got the chance to hang out with the new family today and it was wonderful! Bella is a sweet little baby and the only niose that came out of her was some adorable little squeeks! She is a perect little baby, and I cannot wait to watch her grow up into a beautiful woman!

Here's Dan holding her. I caught Bella in a weird stretch so it looks awkward, but Dan did such a good job holding her! It was only the second time he'd ever held a newborn and he was awesome! Don't you think he looks good holding a baby?! ;)

I was having a blast holding her. She is so sweet!
Congrats Brian and Katrina - you made one beautiful baby!

2 comments:

the misses of the blisses June 21, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

YAY! Cute! Im glad I got to see some pictures of Bella!

avery June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Thats the tenniest little sun hat I've ever seen! She's so cute!